Crime Scene Cleanup In California
California’s biohazard & crime SCENE cleanup specialists
Aftermath has been providing cleaning services after homicides, suicides, and accidents/injuries for over 20 years. We are considered “second responders” who work closely with law enforcement and other agencies.
We provide professional and compassionate biohazard remediation and crime scene cleaning services throughout the state of California. Our dispatch centers are strategically located to serve cities and neighborhoods all across the state, from Eureka to San Francisco to San Diego, and from Redding to Fresno and Bakersfield.
- San Diego
- Huntington Beach
- Los Angeles
- Santa Clarita
- Long Beach
- San Jose
- San Francisco
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for professional and certified crime scene cleanup in the state of California. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
3370 Monier Circle
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
8966 Benson Avenue
Montclair, CA 91763
633 W 5th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90071
818 West 7th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Biohazard & Crime SCENE Cleanup – California State Requirements
- Must carry copy of license
- Surfaces easily cleanable
- Cannot transport other types of waste in same vehicle
- DOT #, Address, Phone no., Biohazard symbol signage
- Must deliver to transfer station (shop) or disposal location
- Cannot transfer from vehicle to vehicle unless emergency (vehicle breaks down)
- Delivered to transfer or disposal site immediately upon completion of work
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Transporter and facility name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Type and quantity of waste
- Date collected/date picked-up or delivered
- Stored no more than 30 days, if so then refrigerate at 32 degrees F
- Separate area for storage marked with Biohazard Symbol, wording and “No unauthorized personnel”
- California Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: (800) 777-9229 or visit their website.