Crime Scene Cleanup In Indiana
Indiana’s biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
Midwest-based Aftermath Services LLC is a professional trauma cleanup company with dispatch centers located locally, in Indiana and other states nationwide. Our compassionate team of expert technicians are capable of handling some of the toughest & tragic biohazard situations, including crime scene cleanup, blood cleanup, and suicide cleanup. We provide compassionate, expedient service 24/7.
We offer biohazard cleaning services throughout Indiana, including the following metropolitan areas:
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for experienced and professional crime scene cleanup in the state of Indiana. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
7201 D New Augusta Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46268
150 West Market Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Biohazard & Crime scene Cleanup – Indiana State Requirements
- Must carry copy of license
- Surfaces easily cleanable, with an enclosed cargo area
- Manifest and scale must be kept on truck
- Permit No. Decal, Address, Phone no., Permitted Medical Waste Hauler 2-inch or taller, Biohazard symbol signage
- Must deliver to transfer station (shop) or disposal location within 72hrs.
- Cannot transfer from vehicle to vehicle unless emergency (vehicle breaks down)
- Vehicle secured when unattended
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Transporter and facility name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Type and quantity of waste
- Date collected/date picked-up or delivered
- 45 degrees F if stored more than 72hrs
- Cannot be stored for more than 30 days regardless of temperature
- Indiana Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: (800) 353-1484 or visit their website