Crime Scene Cleanup In Iowa
Iowa’s biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
Midwest-based Aftermath Services LLC is a professional biohazard cleanup company with strategic, local dispatch centers to service families and businesses in Iowa. Our compassionate team of expert technicians handle some of the toughest biohazard situations, including crime scene cleanup, blood cleanup, unattended death cleanup, and communicable disease remediation. We provide swift, efficient service 24/7.
We offer biohazard cleaning services throughout Iowa, including the following cities:
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for professional and certified crime scene cleanup in the state of Iowa. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
400 East Court Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50309
Biohazard & Crime scene Cleanup – Iowa State Requirements
- Regulated waste shall be placed in containers which are closable, constructed to contain all contents and prevent leakage of fluids during handling, storage, transport or shipping, closed prior to removal to prevent spillage or protrusion of contents.
- The employer shall train each employee with occupational exposure and training records shall be maintained for 3 years from the date on which the training occurred.
- Fluorescent orange warning labels shall be affixed to containers of regulated waste, refrigerators and freezers containing blood or other potentially infectious material; and other containers used to store, transport or ship blood or other potentially infectious materials.
- Iowa Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: 800-373-5044 or visit their website