Crime Scene Cleanup In Kansas
Kansas biohazard & crime SCENE cleanup specialists
Aftermath delivers efficient, compassionate crime scene cleanup in the most difficult and tragic of situations. Whether you are coping with an unattended death, suicide, or communicable disease, we are available to assist you 24/7.
We offer professional crime scene cleanup and blood cleanup services throughout Kansas, including:
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for certified and experienced crime scene cleanup in the state of Kansas. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
112 SW 7th Street
Topeka, KS 66603
1130 NW Ridge Drive
Grain Valley, MO 64029
Biohazard & Crime SCENE Cleanup – Kansas State Requirements
- The labels must have the BIOHAZARD legend. Red bags or red containers may be substituted for labels.
- The containers must be labeled or color-coded as specified by 29 CFR 1910.130.
- The medical waste must be placed in containers which are: closable, constructed to contain all contents and prevent leakage of fluids, and closed prior to removal.
- Kansas Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: (785) 296-2359 or visit their website