Crime Scene Cleanup In Maryland
Maryland’s biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
Aftermath Service’s professional technicians understand that situations such as an unattended death cleanup, suicide cleanup, or accident cleanup can be physically and mentally difficult for any family or business. For this reason, we have provided courteous, discreet crime scene cleaning nationwide for over 20 years.
Our specialty cleaning services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with dispatch centers strategically located throughout Maryland. We cover most major metropolitan areas, including: Columbia, Germantown, Silver Spring, Waldorf, Glen Burnie, Ellicott City, Frederick, Dundalk, and Rockville.
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for professional and experienced crime scene cleanup in the state of Maryland. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
512 N. Crain Highway
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
351 West Camden Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Biohazard & Crime scene Cleanup – Maryland State Requirements
- Copy of permit on vehicle
- Manifest on vehicle
- Permit No. Decal on left door, Address, Phone no., Permitted Medical Waste Hauler 2″ or taller, Biohazard symbol signage
- Must deliver to transfer station (shop) or disposal location within 72hrs
- Cannot transfer from vehicle to vehicle unless emergency (vehicle breaks down)
- Provide proof of DOT safety inspection
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Transporter name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Facility name, address, phone and permit number, plus type and quantity of waste
- Record kept for 3 years
- Date collected/date picked-up or delivered
- Stored no more than 14 days
- Stored in manner to avoid putrescence and vermin
- For information about statewide victim services call: (866) 606-7789 or visit their website