Crime Scene Cleanup In Missouri
Missouri’s biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
Aftermath is the nationwide leader in trauma cleanup and biohazard remediation. We have strategically located dispatch centers across Missouri to offer emergency response services to families, businesses, and communities. Our team of expert technicians handle some of the toughest biohazard situations, including crime scene cleanup, blood cleanup, unattended death cleanup, and communicable disease remediation. We provide efficient and professional services 24/7/365 through Missouri, including:
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for professional and qualified crime scene cleanup in the state of Missouri. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
1130 NW Valley Ridge Drive
Grain Valley, MO 64029
3674 IL – 111
Pontoon Beach, IL 62040
120 South Central Avenue
Clayton, MO 63105
Biohazard & Crime scene Cleanup – Missouri State Requirements
- Must carry copy of license
- Surfaces easily cleanable
- Cannot transport other types of waste in same vehicle
- DOT #, Address, Phone no., Biohazard symbol signage
- Must deliver to transfer station (shop) or disposal location.
- Cannot transfer from vehicle to vehicle unless emergency (vehicle breaks down)
- Delivered to transfer or disposal site immediately upon completion of work
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Transporter and facility name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Type and quantity of waste
- Date collected/date picked-up or delivered
- Stored no more than 30 days, if so then refrigerate at 32 degrees F
- Separate area for storage marked with Biohazard Symbol, wording and “No unauthorized personnel”
- Missouri Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: 573-526-6006 or visit their website