Crime Scene Cleanup In Nebraska
Nebraska’s biohazard & crime SCENE cleanup specialists
Since 1996, Aftermath has handled hundreds of difficult biohazard and death scene cleanups, including suicide cleanup, homicide cleanup, and unattended death cleanup. Our compassionate crime scene cleanup technicians provide fast, efficient service 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
We offer biohazard cleaning services throughout Nebraska, including the following cities:
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for professional and certified crime scene cleanup in the state of Nebraska. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
5601 South 59th Street
Lincoln, NE 68516
Biohazard & Crime SCENE Cleanup – Nebraska State Requirements
- Regulated waste shall be placed in containers which are closable, constructed to contain all contents and prevent leakage of fluids during handling, storage, transport or shipping, closed prior to removal to prevent spillage or protrusion of contents
- The employer shall train each employee with occupational exposure and training records shall be maintained for 3 years from the date on which the training occurred
- Fluorescent orange warning labels shall be affixed to containers of regulated waste, refrigerators and freezers containing blood or other potentially infectious material; and other containers used to store, transport or ship blood or other potentially infectious materials
- Nebraska Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: (402) 471-2828 or visit their website