Crime Scene Cleanup In New Hampshire
New Hampshire’s biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
In New Hampshire and nationwide, Aftermath Services delivers expert biohazard remediation and specialty cleaning services. Our team of professional crime scene cleaners understand that situations such as an unattended death cleanup, suicide cleanup, or communicable disease remediation can be both mentally and physically taxing.
We are available 24 hour a day, seven days a week, with dispatch centers strategically located throughout New Hampshire. We cover most major metropolitan areas within the state, including: Concord, Derry, Dover, Keene, Laconia, Manchester, Nashua, Portsmouth & Rochester.
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for professional and certified crime scene cleanup in New Hampshire. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
9 Capitol Street
Concord, NH 03301
Biohazard & Crime scene Cleanup – New Hampshire State Requirements
- Storage containers and packaging shall be labeled conspicuously in a legible manner with the words infectious waste, or biohazard waste, or with the universal biohazard symbol
- Waste shall not be stored at room temperatures in excess of 72 hours.
- Waste stored at generator facilities shall be maintained in a nonputrescent state, using refrigeration when necessary
- New Hampshire Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: (800) 300-4500 or visit their website