Crime Scene Cleanup In New York
New York’s biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
Since 1996, Aftermath Services LLC has helped hundreds of families and business owners nationwide recover from unspeakable tragedies. Our specialty biohazard remediation services are performed by caring, dedicated technicians. Whether you are dealing with a suicide cleanup, unattended death cleanup, or crime scene cleaning, Aftermath is on call 24/7 to help you.
We offer crime scene and biohazard cleaning services throughout New York, including the cities of:
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for professional and certified crime scene cleanup in the state of New York. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
111 8th Avenue
New York, NY 10011
Biohazard & Crime Cleanup – New York State Requirements
- Must carry copy of license
- Surfaces easily cleanable, with an enclosed cargo area
- Manifest and scale must be kept on truck
- Permit No. Decal, Address, Phone no., Permitted Medical Waste Hauler 2-inch or taller, Biohazard symbol signage
- Must deliver to transfer station (shop) or disposal location within 72 hours
- Cannot transfer from vehicle to vehicle unless emergency (vehicle breaks down)
- Vehicle secured when unattended
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Transporter and facility name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Type and quantity of waste
- Date collected/date picked-up or delivered
- Kept for three years
- 45 degrees F if stored more than 72 hours
- Cannot be stored more than 30 days regardless of temperature
- New York Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: 1-800-247-8035 or visit their website