Crime Scene Cleanup In Oklahoma
Oklahoma’s biohazard & crime SCENE cleanup specialists
Aftermath has delivered expert biohazard remediation services locally and nationwide for over 20 years.
Our specialty cleaning services are available 24 hour a day, seven days a week, with dispatch centers strategically located throughout Oklahoma. We aim to be there whenever you need us, because we understand that situations such as an unattended death cleanup, suicide cleanup, or homicide cleanup can be both mentally and physically taxing. We cover most major metropolitan areas, including: Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, and Stillwater.
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for experienced and certified crime scene cleanup in the state of Oklahoma. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
8043 West Reno Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73127
1833 South Morgan Rd
Oklahoma City, OK 73128
Biohazard & Crime SCENE Cleanup – Oklahoma State Requirements
- Regulated waste shall be placed in containers which are closable, constructed to contain all contents and prevent leakage of fluids during handling, storage, transport or shipping, closed prior to removal to prevent spillage or protrusion of contents
- The employer shall train each employee with occupational exposure and training records shall be maintained for 3 years from the date on which the training occurred
- Fluorescent orange warning labels shall be affixed to containers of regulated waste, refrigerators and freezers containing blood or other potentially infectious material; and other containers used to store, transport or ship blood or other potentially infectious materials
- Oklahoma Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: 800-745-6098 or visit their website