Crime Scene Cleanup In Oregon
Oregon’s biohazard & crime SCENE cleanup specialists
Aftermath offers professional and courteous crime scene cleanup, suicide cleanup, trauma cleanup and biohazard remediation services throughout the state of Oregon. Whether your home, property or business in Eugene, Springfield, Gresham, Beaverton, Hillsboro, or Medford, we will dispatch one of our mobile response teams, no matter the distance.
Our experienced Oregon crime scene cleanup technicians are trained and certified in blood cleanup and biohazard removal, including the use of personal protective gear, full-face respirators, and biohazard remediation and disposal. They are also trained in the soft skills of dealing with families undergoing traumatic emotional situations.
Once our field supervisor arrives and looks over the scene, he or she will provide a written proposal for the work that needs to be done. To protect your privacy, we use discreetly marked vehicles, and before we begin work, we take as much time as needed to answer your questions about how long the process will take, how much it will cost, how much insurance will cover, and options for financing.
After containing and remediating all potential blood-borne pathogens and visible blood, which may carry HIV, MRSA, E. coli, or Hepatitis B or C, our technicians will remove any traumatic evidence and safely dispose of biohazardous wastes according to all applicable laws.
If you are facing an industrial accident, blood spill, or other trauma scene, Aftermath’s team of experienced and empathetic Oregon crime scene cleaners are ready to remediate your home or business 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. For over 20 years, Aftermath’s biohazard remediation specialists have provided friendly, efficient and professional disinfection services to families who have experienced unspeakable tragedies.
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for professional and certified crime scene cleanup in the state of Oregon. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
388 State Street
Salem, OR 97301
Biohazard & Crime SCENE Cleanup – Oregon State Requirements
- Regulated waste shall be placed in containers which are closable, constructed to contain all contents and prevent leakage of fluids during handling, storage, transport or shipping, closed prior to removal to prevent spillage or protrusion of contents.
- The employer shall train each employee with occupational exposure and training records shall be maintained for 3 years from the date on which the training occurred.
- Waste shall be treated or disposed of within seven days of generation, unless it is refrigerated (between 33 and 48 degrees fahrenheit) or frozen (less than 32 degrees fahrenheit), then it may be stored 30 days prior to treatment or disposal.
- Oregon Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: (503) 378-5348 or visit their website.