Crime Scene Cleanup In Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania’s biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
Aftermath Services LLC is a professional biohazard cleanup company with dispatch centers in Pennsylvania and nationwide. Our courteous team of expert technicians are experienced in handling the toughest and most tragic of situations, including crime scene cleanup, blood cleanup, and communicable disease remediation. We provide compassionate, expedient service 24/7.
We offer biohazard cleaning services throughout Pennsylvania, including the following metropolitan areas:
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for experienced and certified crime scene cleanup in the state of Pennsylvania. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
2100 Siegfried Avenue
Northampton, PA 18067
Biohazard & Crime scene Cleanup – Pennsylvania State Requirements
- Must carry copy of license
- Surfaces easily cleanable
- Enclosed cargo area, impervious to leaks and spills
- DOT #, Address, Phone no., Biohazard symbol signage
- Must deliver to transfer station (shop) or disposal location within 72 hours
- Cannot transfer from vehicle to vehicle unless emergency (vehicle breaks down)
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Transporter and facility name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Type and quantity of waste
- Date collected/date picked-up or delivered
- Stored no more than 30 days, if so then refrigerate at 32 degrees F
- Separate area for storage marked with Biohazard Symbol, wording and “No unauthorized personnel”
- Pennsylvania Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: (800) 233-2339 or visit their website