Crime Scene Cleanup In Rhode Island
Rhode Island’s biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
Aftermath provides quick, professional, and compassionate biohazard remediation and crime scene cleanup 24/7/365. Our local crews can reach most Rhode Island cities and be on-location within 2-4 hours of your call.
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for experienced and certified crime scene cleanup in the state of Rhode Island. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
450 Veterans Memorial Parkway
East Providence, RI 02914
Biohazard & Crime scene Cleanup – Rhode Island State Requirements
- Must carry copy of license
- Surfaces easily cleanable
- Cannot transport other types of waste in same vehicle
- DOT #, Address, Phone no., Biohazard symbol signage
- Must deliver to transfer station (shop) or disposal location.
- Cannot transfer from vehicle to vehicle unless emergency (vehicle breaks down)
- Delivered to transfer or disposal site immediately upon completion of work
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Transporter and facility name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Type and quantity of waste
- Date collected/date picked-up or delivered
- Stored no more than 30 days, if so then refrigerate at 32 degrees F
- Separate area for storage marked with Biohazard Symbol, wording and “No unauthorized personnel”
- Rhode Island Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: (401) 462-7655 or visit their website