Crime Scene Cleanup In South Carolina
South Carolina’s biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
For over 20 years, Aftermath’s professional team of courteous, discreet crime scene cleaners have delivered expert biohazard remediation assistance locally and nationwide.
Whether you are facing the tragic complications of an unattended death cleanup, suicide cleanup, or blood cleanup, our technicians realize the process can be difficult and dangerous. Our specialty cleaning services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with dispatch centers strategically located throughout South Carolina. We cover most major metropolitan areas, including: Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Sumter, Hilton Head Island, Florence, and Spartanburg.
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for professional and certified crime scene cleanup in the state of South Carolina. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
2 Office Park Court
Columbia, SC 29223
Biohazard & Crime scene Cleanup – South Carolina State Requirements
- The cargo-carrying body shall be maintained in a sanitary condition and disinfected immediately after each unloading and as spills are detected
- Manifest must include the name of the generator; the Department identification number (if applicable); the address of the site where the waste was generated; a general description of the nature of the waste being shipped; the number of containers of waste; the weight or volume (accurate to within ten (10) percent); the date the transporter accepted the shipment; and the date the treatment facility accepted the shipment onsite.
- Transporters must develop a written infectious waste management plan
- Signage must include the name of the transporter; the transporter’s Department issued registration number; and the words INFECTIOUS WASTE, MEDICAL WASTE, or BIOHAZARDOUS WASTE
- Waste must be delivered to a treatment facility within fourteen (14) days without refrigeration or thirty (30) days if maintained at or below 42 degrees
- South Carolina Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: (800) 220-5370 or visit their website