Crime Scene Cleanup In Vermont
Vermont’s biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
Aftermath Services LLC is a professional biohazard cleanup company, providing specialized disinfection services in Vermont and nationwide. Our team of compassionate technicians are experienced with suicide cleanup, unattended death cleanup, and other forms of remediation and crime scene cleanup. We provide fast, professional service 24/7.
Our services are available throughout Vermont, including the following cities:
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for experienced and certified crime scene cleanup in the state of Vermont. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
17 G W Tatro Drive
Jeffersonville, VT 05464
Biohazard & Crime scene Cleanup – Vermont State Requirements
- Regulated waste shall be placed in containers which are closable, constructed to contain all contents and prevent leakage of fluids during handling, storage, transport or shipping, closed prior to removal to prevent spillage or protrusion of contents
- The employer shall train each employee with occupational exposure and training records shall be maintained for 3 years from the date on which the training occurred
- Waste can be stored at room temperature up to 3 days, refrigerated at < 40 F up to 7 days, and frozen at < 0 F up to 37 days
- Areas used for the storage of RMW must be labeled and identified with a universal biohazard symbol
- Vermont Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: 800-750-1213 or visit their website