Crime Scene Clean-Up In New York
New York's biohazard & crime clean-up specialists
Since 1996, Aftermath Services LLC has helped hundreds of families and business owners nationwide recover from unspeakable tragedies. Our specialty biohazard remediation services are performed by caring, dedicated technicians. Whether you are dealing with a suicide cleanup, unattended death cleanup, or crime scene cleaning, Aftermath is on call 24/7 to help you.
We offer crime scene and biohazard cleaning services throughout New York, including the cities of:
- Aftermath Services New York Mailing Address
- 111 Eighth Avenue
- New York, NY 10011
- (917) 512-3435
Satisfied Customers in New York
"Today, I read a quote…"There are moments in life for which there are no words". Faced with such a moment, I was forced to employ Aftermath. Having the need for strangers to be thrust into your personal space can be difficult at the best of times. To say my situation was the worst of times does not even begin to describe it. Unbelievably, it did not take more than an initial conversation with Justin to know that the Aftermath teams are not strangers to tragedy, respect, sensitivity or the highest form of moral compass. Exemplary customer service does not begin to describe each member of the team …Justin, Lisa, Maggie and Kendall. Aftermath should be proud to have such amazing individuals representing the company. There are no words that adequately describe this team of incredible professionals. Saying thank you doesn't seem nearly enough, however, know that from my heart, you have provided just one moment of peace in an unimaginably difficult situation, and you have my gratitude. On a personal level, I feel richer for having met such an impressive young man as Justin. "
- Douglas G., Brewster, New York
"We appreciate everyone's help, all of you workers on the phone and in person were great. This is the first time we have had this kind of situation here at this location and this company (Aftermath) made everything easeier for us, we thank you all for your help. You have great customer service skills and everyone is so friendly."
- Mary F., Rochester, New York
"I found myself in a very difficult situation with very little help from anyone. Luckily our county coroner referred me to Aftermath Inc.. I spoke with Project Mngr. Tyson at Aftermath over the phone, he was polite and helpful. Within 3 hours there was a crew here to help me. They were polite, knowledgeable, courteous, compassionate, and extremely efficient. They even offered me information on grief counselling should I feel the need. I felt completely taken care of by the Aftermath crew of Darren, Alan & Andrew. They worked tirelessly into the night, in the bitter cold and never had a single complaint. I pray I will never have to use Aftermath's services again but if the need should arise I wouldn't hesitiate to call upon them again. Thank you Aftermath. Thank you Darren, Alan and Andrew you 3 really made this difficult situation bearable. I do not hesitate to refer Aftermath Inc. to anyone who is in need of their unique services."
- Erin S., Albany, New York
"I would like to comment on Matthew B. and the way he handled the cleanup at my home. Matt was the best service provider I have ever dealt with. His obvious knowledge of his trade along with his caring and respectful demeanor make him a true asset for your company. Because of Matt I would recommend Aftermath to anyone without hesitation. Thank you."
- Mike B., Palmyra, New York
Biohazard & Crime Cleanup – New York State Requirements
- Must carry copy of license
- Surfaces easily cleanable, with an enclosed cargo area
- Manifest and scale must be kept on truck
- Permit No. Decal, Address, Phone no., Permitted Medical Waste Hauler 2-inch or taller, Biohazard symbol signage
- Must deliver to transfer station (shop) or disposal location within 72 hours
- Cannot transfer from vehicle to vehicle unless emergency (vehicle breaks down)
- Vehicle secured when unattended
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Transporter and facility name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Type and quantity of waste
- Date collected/date picked-up or delivered
- Kept for three years
- 45 degrees F if stored more than 72 hours
- Cannot be stored more than 30 days regardless of temperature
- New York Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: 1-800-247-8035 or Visit their Website