When a family or property owner is left to clean their home after a death, it can be incredibly overwhelming. In addition to shouldering the emotional burden of a trauma, whether it is due to homicide, suicide, or natural causes, property owners can also be even more overwhelmed when they find out they are often responsible for cleaning up the site after the fact.
Rather than calling on friends or family to help, property owners need to protect themselves and others from potentially harmful biohazards and bloodborne pathogens that could come from contaminated body fluids left unseen at the site. Because the average layperson is not fully trained in proper cleanup techniques, the best way to ensure safety is to hire a professional trauma cleanup company like Aftermath.
How Aftermath Ensures Safety During House Cleaning After Death
Aftermath is a trauma cleanup and bioremediation company dedicated to discreetly and compassionately helping people for almost 20 years. As national leaders in the industry, Aftermath uses proprietary methods and the Aftermath Way to ensure sites are left safe and restored for current and future use.
Hiring our technicians is the right choice when cleaning houses after death for several reasons:
- All Aftermath technicians are fully trained and meet or exceed various federal, state, and local regulations, and are also fully insured and bonded to meet or exceed most commercial and government requirements. In addition, we are licensed to operate in 48 states. Find out more about our certifications and insurance.
- Because some of the worst viruses are known to survive in blood and biological materials, we treat all scenes as if they contain a life-threatening infection.
- Aftermath technicians employ a systematic approach to cleaning that ensures each and every trauma scene meets or exceeds hospital-grade disinfection standards using ATP testing techniques.
- Technicians know how to properly dispose of potentially biohazardous materials safely.
- We provide a written Certificate of Treatment, guaranteeing that the site is disinfected and livable.
For Professional Cleaning After Death, Call Aftermath
Don’t attempt to clean a house after a death is discovered — it’s worth it to you and others’ health and safety to call professionals. Aftermath is available 24 hours a day, every day of the week. Contact us today for professional house cleaning services after a death.
Infection Control Today: http://www.infectioncontroltoday.com/topics/adenosine-triphosphate-atp-testing.aspx