Metropolitan Nashville Police Department, TN
Years of Experience: 20 years
- Community Services-Patrol Officer
- Field Training Officer
- Criminal Warrants Division Officer
- Detective- Fugitive Unit
- US Marshal Service Middle TN Joint Fugitive Task Force
Awards & Commendations:
- Exemplary Service award (2001, 2009, 2015)
- Police Officer of the month (2000, 2001, 2004, 2006, 2009, 2015, 2017)
- Commendation for Service Excellence (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
- Police Officer of the year (2001)
- US Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Certificate of Appreciation (2001, 2009)
- US Marshal Service, Certificate of Appreciation (2015)
What did you enjoy most during your career?
Serving on a federal task force dedicated to removing dangerous and violent fugitives from middle TN communities, was very rewarding. Earlier in my career I was a Field Training Officer. I was proud to mentor and assist new police officers as they began their careers.