Crime Scene Cleanup In Kentucky
Kentucky’s biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
Aftermath Services LLC is a professional biohazard cleanup company with mobile units that provide services throughout Kentucky and in other states nationwide. Our compassionate team of experienced technicians handle some of the toughest biohazard situations, including unattended death cleanup, blood cleanup, communicable disease remediation, and suicide cleanup. We provide fast, professional services 24/7/365.
We offer biohazard cleaning services throughout Kentucky, including the following areas:
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for professional and qualified crime scene cleanup in the state of Kentucky. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
306 W. Main Street
Frankfort, KY 40601
Biohazard & Crime scene Cleanup – Kentucky State Requirements
- Regulated waste shall be placed in containers which are closable, constructed to contain all contents and prevent leakage of fluids during handling, storage, transport or shipping, closed prior to removal to prevent spillage or protrusion of contents.
- The employer shall train each employee with occupational exposure and training records shall be maintained for 3 years from the date on which the training occurred.
- Fluorescent orange warning labels shall be affixed to containers of regulated waste, refrigerators and freezers containing blood or other potentially infectious material; and other containers used to store, transport or ship blood or other potentially infectious materials.
- Kentucky Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: 502-573-2290 or visit their website