Gulfport, MS 39503
Our certified professionals can help you with:
- unattended death
- homicide & suicide
- commercial & industrial accidents
- communicable disease disinfection
- specialty services
- blood cleanup
- biohazard remediation & disinfection
Mississippi’s biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
Aftermath Services LLC is a professional biohazard cleanup company with dispatch centers located locally, in Mississippi and in other states nationwide. Our compassionate team of technicians handle some of the toughest biohazard and blood cleanup, including suicide cleanup and unattended death cleanup. We also have experience with communicable disease remediation and industrial accident cleanup. We provide fast, professional services 24/7/365.
We offer biohazard cleaning services throughout Mississippi, including the cities of Jackson, Gulfport, Southaven, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Meridian, Tupelo, Greenville, and Olive Branch.
Aftermath Services provides crime scene cleanup throughout Mississippi, including:
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for certified and professional crime scene cleanup in the state of Mississippi. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
10541 Outdoor Way
Gulfport, MS 39503
645 Lakeland East Drive
Flowood, MS 39232
Biohazard & Crime scene Cleanup – Mississippi State Requirements
- Must carry copy of license
- Surfaces easily cleanable and non-porous
- Enclosed cargo area, impervious to leaks
- Manifest must be kept on truck
- PIMW permit decal, DOT No., biohazard symbol signage required
- Must deliver to transfer station or disposal location within 72 hours
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Transporter and facility name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Type and quantity of waste
- Date collected/date picked-up or delivered
- 45 degrees fahrenheit if stored more than 72 hours
- Cannot be stored for more than 30 days regardless of temperature
- Labeled as biohazard with international symbol
- Mississippi Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: 866-522-4087 or visit their website