Bayville, NJ 08721
New Jersey’s biohazard & crime cleanup specialists
For over 20 years, Aftermath Service has delivered expert biohazard remediation assistance in New Jersey and nationwide.
Our professional staff of technicians understand that situations such as an unattended death cleanup, crime scene cleanup, or blood cleanup can be both mentally and physically taxing. Specialty cleaning and biohazard cleanup services are available 24 hour a day, seven days a week, with dispatch centers strategically located throughout the state. We also hold a Medical Waste Transporter Permit, so you know your biohazardous waste is disposed of safely and in compliance with New Jersey state law.
We provide rapid response and deployment across New Jersey including:
- Jersey City
- Atlantic City
- Toms River
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for experienced and certified crime scene cleanup in the state of New Jersey. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
399 Atlantic City Blvd
Bayville, NJ 08721
820 Bear Tavern Road
West Trenton, NJ 08628
Biohazard & Crime scene Cleanup – New Jersey State Requirements
- Must carry copy of license
- Easily cleanable and enclosed cargo area, impervious to leaks/spills
- Manifest and scale must be on vehicle
- Permit number decal, address, phone number, biohazard symbol signage
- Must deliver to transfer station (shop) or disposal location within 72hrs
- Cannot transfer from vehicle to vehicle unless emergency (vehicle breaks down)
- Vehicle secure when unattended
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Transporter and facility name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Type and quantity of waste
- Date collected/date picked-up or delivered
- Stored no more than 30 days, if so then at 32 degrees F
- Separate area for storage marked with Biohazard Symbol, wording and “No unauthorized personnel”
- New Jersey Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: 609-588-7900 or visit their website