Our certified professionals can help you with:
- unattended death
- homicide & suicide
- commercial & industrial accidents
- communicable disease disinfection
- specialty services
- blood cleanup
- biohazard remediation & disinfection
Washington’s biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
Aftermath offers professional and compassionate crime scene cleanup services to families and businesses in Washington and nationwide.
Our professional crime scene cleanup technicians are experienced in handling some of the toughest jobs, from suicide cleanup, homicide cleanup, to communicable disease outbreaks. We also hold a Tacoma Pierce-Waste Management Permit, so you know your biohazardous waste is disposed of safely and in compliance with Washington state law.
No matter what your situation, Aftermath’s technicians are on call 24/7, ready to provide biohazard cleaning services throughout Washington state, including: Everett, Kent, Yakima, Renton, and Vancouver.
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for experienced and professional crime scene cleanup in the state of Washington. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
10111 S Tacoma Way
Lakewood, WA 98499
11912 NE 95th Street
Vancouver, WA 98682
711 Capitol Way S
Olympia, WA 98501
Biohazard & Crime scene Cleanup – Washington State Requirements
- Must carry copy of license
- Surfaces easily cleanable
- Manifest must be kept on truck
- Scale must be on vehicle
- DOT #, Address, Phone no., Biohazard symbol signage
- Must deliver to transfer station (shop) or disposal location within 72 hours of pickup
- Cannot transfer from vehicle to vehicle unless emergency (vehicle breaks down)
- Vehicle secured when unattended
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Transporter and facility name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Type and quantity of waste
- Date collected/date picked-up or delivered
- Stored no more than 30 days, if so then refrigerate at 32 degrees F
- Separate area for storage marked with Biohazard Symbol, wording and “No unauthorized personnel”
- Washington Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: 800-762-3716 or visit their website.