Crime Scene Cleanup In Massachusetts
Massachusetts’ biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
Aftermath provides cleanup services throughout Massachusetts after traumatic situations like unattended death, suicide, and accident/injury. Because we have strategically placed dispatch centers throughout Massachusetts, you can count on Aftermath for quick, efficient service.
We offer services statewide, including in: Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, New Bedford, Brockton, Newton, Lynn & Fall River.
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for professional and certified crime scene cleanup in the state of Massachusetts. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
215 Plain Street
Units 3 and 4
Attleborough, MA 02760
155 Federal Street
Boston, MA 02110
Biohazard & Crime scene Cleanup – Massachusetts State Requirements
- Manifest must be kept on truck; scale must be on vehicle
- Easily cleanable, enclosed cargo area, impervious to leaks/spills
- Permit number, DOT#, address, phone number, Permitted Medical Waste Hauler 3-inch or taller, Biohazard symbol signage
- Cannot transfer from vehicle to vehicle unless emergency (vehicle breaks down)
- Vehicle secure when unattended
- Must deliver to transfer station (shop) or disposal location within 72 hours
- Only remove bio from vehicle during disposal pickup.
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Transporter and facility name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Type and quantity of waste
- Date collected/date picked-up or delivered
- Transfer station permit required to store
- Massachusetts Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: (617) 727-2200 ext. 2160 visit their website