Aftermath Services is the premier provider of trauma cleaning and biohazard remediation. For over 25 years, we have provided professional and compassionate services to more than 30,000 families, communities, and businesses after traumatic events. We believe that our customers deserve the highest quality service while being treated with dignity and respect.
With over 60 regional offices and over 100 mobile units located across the country, we are the nation’s largest biohazard remediation and trauma cleanup company. At the heart of our organization is our team of more than 250 experienced and compassionate crime scene cleanup professionals. These dedicated individuals help lift the burden of cleanup from those who are grieving after tragedies like suicides, homicides, unattended deaths, accidents, or other biohazard situations. We are dedicated to providing emergency rapid response 24/7/365, so we’ll be there whenever and wherever you need us.
Not all biohazard companies are created equal – many are generalists, few are true experts. When biohazards, blood, and bodily fluids are involved, you need a dependable expert to ensure proper disinfection and protection from the potential spread of harmful pathogens.
If improperly treated, blood and bodily fluids can promote the growth of bacterial colonies, which can pose health and safety risks and cause additional damage to the home. Cleaning companies that offer biohazard remediation in addition to other services may lack the knowledge and experience necessary to guarantee full remediation and disinfection of a property.
Aftermath is the pioneer and industry leader in biohazard remediation. We adhere to the highest standards in cleaning, disinfection, and safety compliance to ensure that our customers and employees are fully protected.
The following principles define how we conduct our business, and illustrate the value of professional crime scene cleanup.
- Rapid Response 24/7/365: With over 60 regional offices and more than 100 mobile units strategically located around the US, we are committed to providing emergency rapid response and 24-hour trauma cleaning. Our typical response time is 2 to 4 hours to most cities, so when you need us, we are ready to help.
- Real People, Immediate Assistance: We understand these are no ordinary circumstances, which is why when you call, one of our dedicated customer care advisors will always be available to answer questions and guide you through the remediation process. We will immediately dispatch a local field team for an on-site assessment, or if preferred, we will schedule an appointment time that is convenient for you.
- Compassionate Care, Personal Touch: We often help families and businesses in the most difficult of circumstances. We help them navigate through the remediation process from beginning to end, while providing comfort, compassion, and empathy during tough times. Whether it’s lending a listening ear or offering a kind word, we will be there to give our support.
- Trained, Knowledgeable Experts: Aftermath’s field supervisors and technicians receive the same training regardless of geographic location to ensure that no matter where you are, you receive the same care and expertise. Our teams are trained in a variety of safety protocols, including Bloodborne Pathogen Controls, Respiratory Protection, and Hazard Assessment and Communication. We are OSHA compliant, and abide by all local, state, and federal regulations.
- Insured, Bonded, and Licensed: We carry the appropriate licensing and mandatory certifications necessary to operate in 48 contiguous states. Furthermore, we are insured and bonded by A-rated carriers. For more information on our licenses and certifications, click here.
- Science-based Remediation Process: Aftermath has pioneered a sophisticated 3-step, science-based remediation process that protects the health and safety of our customers and their property. Our methods go beyond simply cleaning what is visible – we thoroughly wash and disinfect all potentially harmful bacteria and fluids from affected areas. Upon completion, we use adenosine triphosphate (ATP) testing technology to guarantee hospital-level standards of disinfection.
- Discretion and Privacy: We value your privacy and your trust. Our team will follow any preferences or special instructions regarding parking and access to your property, and will discretely cover our mobile vehicle to ensure privacy. You can be confident that all of our interactions will be treated with discretion, professionalism, and care.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed: No matter the extent of the situation, we approach all blood and biohazard cleanup with the same care, attention, and process to ensure the health and safety of you, your family, or business. All of our services are performed by Aftermath employees (no subcontractors), and we stand by our work with a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.