Crime Scene Cleanup In Minnesota
Minnesota’s biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
Aftermath Services LLC is a professional biohazard cleanup company with local dispatch centers to serve all of Minnesota. Our compassionate team of technicians handle some of the toughest biohazard and death scene cleanup, including suicide cleanup and unattended death cleanup. We also have experience with communicable disease remediation and industrial accident cleanup. We provide fast, professional services 24/7/365.
Our specialty biohazard cleaning services are available throughout Minnesota, including the following cities:
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for experienced and certified crime scene cleanup in the state of Minnesota. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
680 Hale Avenue North
Oakdale, MN 55128
100 South 5th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Biohazard & Crime scene Cleanup – Minnesota State Requirements
- DOT # must be displayed
- Surfaces easily cleanable and non-porous
- Identified on each side of the vehicle, and on the access doors to any area holding infectious waste, with the name of the transporter
- Must deliver to transfer station (shop) or disposal location within 72 hours
- Cannot transfer from vehicle to vehicle unless emergency (vehicle breaks down)
- Vehicle secure when unattended
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Transporter and facility name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Type and quantity of waste
- Date collected/date picked-up or delivered
- Kept for 3 years
- Stored to prevent rodents, insects, putrescence
- Cannot be stored more than 30 days
- Spill management plan in place and on site
- Minnesota Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: 888-622-8799 or visit their website