Crime Scene Cleanup In Utah
Utah’s biohazard & crime SCENE cleanup specialists
For over 20 years, Aftermath Services has helped families and businesses recover from difficult tragedies. Our team of professional crime scene cleanup technicians handle some of the toughest biohazard remediation situations including suicide cleanup and unattended death cleanup.
We provide fast, efficient crime scene cleanup services throughout Utah, including West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, Orem, Sandy, Ogden, St. George, and Layton.
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for professional and certified crime scene cleanup in the state of Utah.
Biohazard & Crime SCENE Cleanup – Utah State Requirements
- Transporter vehicles shall carry a spill containment and cleanup kit
- Warning signs shall contain the international biohazard sign and shall state: “CAUTION — INFECTIOUS WASTE STORAGE AREA — UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS KEEP OUT”
- The employer shall train each employee with occupational exposure and training records shall be maintained for 3 years from the date on which the training occurred
- If infectious waste is stored longer than seven days, the infectious waste shall be stored at or below a temperature of 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Under no conditions may infectious waste be stored for longer than 60 days
- Utah Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: (877) 872-4339 or visit their website