Phoenix, AZ 85040
Our certified professionals can help you with:
- unattended death
- homicide & suicide
- commercial & industrial accidents
- communicable disease disinfection
- specialty services
- blood cleanup
- biohazard remediation & disinfection
Arizona’s biohazard & crime SCENE cleanup specialists
At Aftermath, we understand that situations such as an homicide cleanup, suicide cleanup, unattended death cleanup can be both mentally and physically taxing. Since 1996, our team of courteous, discreet crime scene cleanup technicians have delivered expert biohazard remediation assistance locally and nationwide.
Our specialty cleaning services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with dispatch centers strategically located throughout Arizona. We cover most major metropolitan areas, including: Chandler, Glendale, Gilbert, Peoria, and Surprise.
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for experienced and professional crime scene cleanup in the state of Arizona. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
4640 East Elwood St.
Phoenix, AZ 85040
3800 N Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Biohazard & Crime SCENE Cleanup – Arizona State Requirements
- Must separate bio storage from passenger cab
- Surfaces easily cleanable
- Must keep written exposure plan and spill procedure on vehicle
- Must keep manifest on vehicle until bio is removed at disposal or transfer site
- Permit no. decal, name and address, biohazard universal symbol signage on truck
- Must be delivered to waste facility or temperature controlled storage facility within 24 hours
- Cannot be taken off of truck unless it is at an authorized treatment or transfer facility.
- Kept on vehicle until waste is disposed of at disposal site, signed tracking form to be kept on file at corporate for 1 year.
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Transporter and facility name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Type and quantity of waste
- Date of collection by generator and date of disposal
- Refrigerated to 40 degrees F or below if over 7 days.
- Area for bio separate from rest of area and signage indicating bio material and only authorized personnel.
- Arizona Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: 602-364-1146