Denver, CO 80221
Our certified professionals can help you with:
- unattended death
- homicide & suicide
- commercial & industrial accidents
- communicable disease disinfection
- specialty services
- blood cleanup
- biohazard remediation & disinfection
Colorado’s biohazard & crime SCENE cleanup specialists
Aftermath provides professional biohazard remediation, blood cleanup and specialty disinfection whenever and wherever you need us, in Colorado and nationwide. Our crime scene cleanup technicians are on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so you never have to wait long.
We offer crime scene and biohazard cleaning services throughout Colorado, including:
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for professional and safe crime scene cleanup in the state of Colorado. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
Denver, CO 80221
7700 E Arapahoe Road
Centennial, CO 80112
Biohazard & Crime SCENE Cleanup – Colorado State Requirements
- Must carry copy of license
- Surfaces easily cleanable
- Cannot transport other types of waste in same vehicle
- DOT #, Address, Phone no., Biohazard symbol signage
- Must deliver to transfer station (shop) or disposal location.
- Cannot transfer from vehicle to vehicle unless emergency (vehicle breaks down)
- Delivered to transfer or disposal site immediately upon completion of work
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Transporter and facility name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Type and quantity of waste
- Date collected/date picked-up or delivered
- Stored no more than 30 days, if so then refrigerate at 32 degrees F
- Separate area for storage marked with Biohazard Symbol, wording and “No unauthorized personnel”
- Colorado Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: (720)-508-6000 or visit their website