Cumming, GA 30040
Our certified professionals can help you with:
- unattended death
- homicide & suicide
- commercial & industrial accidents
- communicable disease disinfection
- specialty services
- blood cleanup
- biohazard remediation & disinfection
Georgia’s biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
Aftermath Services has over 20 years experience in the biohazard remediation and specialty cleaning industry. Don’t take shortcuts or unnecessary chances when it comes to the safety of your family or home. Call the professional crime scene cleaners at Aftermath. We handle unattended death cleanup, crime scene cleanup, and other trauma scene cleaning 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our dispatch centers are strategically located throughout the state so that we cover most major metropolitan areas, including: Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, Macon, Roswell, Albany and John’s Creek.
Aftermath Services offers crime scene cleanup throughout the state of Georgia, including:
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for certified and experienced crime scene cleanup in the state of Georgia. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
135 Enterprise Dr.
Cumming, GA 30040
1201 Peachtree St. NE
Atlanta, GA 30361
Biohazard & Crime scene Cleanup – Georgia State Requirements
- Must carry copy of license
- Enclosed cargo area, impervious to leaks/spills, easily cleaned
- Permit number, DOT number, Address, Phone number, Biohazard symbol on all 4 sides of vehicle
- Must deliver to transfer station (shop) or disposal location within 72hrs.
- Cannot transfer from vehicle to vehicle unless emergency (vehicle breaks down)
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit number
- Transporter and facility name, address, phone, and permit numbers
- Type and quantity of waste
- Date collected/date picked-up or delivered
- Separate area for storage marked with Biohazard Symbol, wording and “No unauthorized personnel”
- Stored no more than 30 days, if so then at 32 degrees F
- Georgia Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: 800-547-0060 or visit their website