921 S. Orchard Street, Suite G
Boise, ID 83705
Our certified professionals can help you with:
- unattended death
- homicide & suicide
- commercial & industrial accidents
- communicable disease disinfection
- specialty services
- blood cleanup
- biohazard remediation & disinfection
Idaho’s biohazard & crime SCENE cleanup specialists
Aftermath is the nation’s top crime scene cleanup specialist, providing quality biohazard and death scene cleanup both locally and nationwide. From our strategically located mobile units stationed throughout the state and surrounding areas, we can reach most Idaho cities within a few hours of your call.
We hope that you will never have need of our services, but when you do, we will be there to help.
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for professional and certified crime scene cleanup in the state of Idaho. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
921 S. Orchard Street
Boise, ID 83705
Biohazard & Crime SCENE Cleanup – Idaho State Requirements
- Must carry copy of license
- Surfaces easily cleanable
- Cannot transport other types of waste in same vehicle
- DOT #, Address, Phone no., Biohazard symbol signage
- Must deliver to transfer station (shop) or disposal location.
- Cannot transfer from vehicle to vehicle unless emergency (vehicle breaks down)
- Delivered to transfer or disposal site immediately upon completion of work
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Transporter and facility name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Type and quantity of waste
- Date collected/date picked-up or delivered
- Stored no more than 30 days, if so then refrigerate at 32 degrees F
- Separate area for storage marked with Biohazard Symbol, wording and “No unauthorized personnel”