5615 Corporate Blvd, Ste 400B
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Our certified professionals can help you with:
- unattended death
- homicide & suicide
- commercial & industrial accidents
- communicable disease disinfection
- specialty services
- blood cleanup
- biohazard remediation & disinfection
Louisiana’s biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
Aftermath Services LLC is the nationwide leader in biohazard cleanup with mobile units that provide service in Louisiana and in other states nationwide. Our compassionate team of technicians handle some of the toughest biohazard and death scene cleanup, including suicide cleanup and unattended death cleanup. We also have experience with communicable disease remediation and industrial accident cleanup. We provide efficient and professional services 24/7/365. We hold an Infectious Waste Transporter Permit, so you know your biohazardous waste is disposed of safely and in compliance with Louisiana state law.
We offer biohazard cleaning services throughout Louisiana, including the following cities:
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for professional and certified crime scene cleanup in the state of Louisiana. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
5615 Corporate Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Biohazard & Crime scene Cleanup – Louisiana State Requirements
- Must carry copy of license
- Surfaces easily cleanable
- Enclosed cargo area impervious to leaks and spills
- Manifest must be kept on truck
- Identified on both sides with the name of the transporter, On both sides and the rear with the words “Medical Waste” at least three inches in height, Current permit decal affixed to the driver’s side door of the vehicle
- Cannot transfer from vehicle to vehicle unless emergency (vehicle breaks down)
- Vehicle must be secured when unattended
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Transporter and facility name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Type and quantity of waste
- Date collected/date picked-up or delivered
- Only general requirements, no storage-length restriction
- Louisiana Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: 888-6-VICTIM or visit their website