Our certified professionals can help you with:
- unattended death
- homicide & suicide
- commercial & industrial accidents
- communicable disease disinfection
- specialty services
- blood cleanup
- biohazard remediation & disinfection
Maine’s biohazard & crime clean-up specialists
Aftermath Services understands that situations such as an unattended death cleanup, suicide or homicide cleaning, or accident cleanup can be difficult and dangerous. For over 20 years, our team of courteous, discreet crime scene cleanup technicians have delivered expert biohazard remediation assistance nationwide, to families and businesses just like yours.
Our specialty cleaning services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with dispatch centers strategically located throughout Maine. Our strategically located offices cover most major cities and surrounding areas, including:
- South Portland
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for professional and certified crime scene cleanup in the state of Maine. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
Biohazard & Crime Cleanup – Maine State Requirements
- Separate cargo-carrying area that must be closed and secured except when loading or unloading waste to prevent unauthorized access and exposure to wind and/or precipitation.
- Must be cleaned and disinfected prior to using the conveyance for any other purpose.
- Identity of the biomedical waste hauler and the international biohazard symbol must appear on three sides and the door of the cab of conveyances used to transport biomedical waste.
- DMust carry an appropriate spill containment and clean up kit.
- Manifests must be maintained for 3 years
- Must be designed and constructed so as to contain any spillage; must be cleaned and disinfected following leakage or spills.
- If stored for more than 24 hours after packaging, then must be refrigerated at a temperature of 45F or below