Orion, MI 48359
Our certified professionals can help you with:
- unattended death
- homicide & suicide
- commercial & industrial accidents
- communicable disease disinfection
- specialty services
- blood cleanup
- biohazard remediation & disinfection
Michigan’s biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
Aftermath provides compassionate and professional crime scene cleaning and blood spill cleanup services throughout Michigan. We dispatch trauma cleaning teams to Detroit, Warren, Sterling Heights, Flint, Dearborn, Livonia, Clinton, and all the surrounding neighborhoods.
The Michigan staff are available to help in a wide variety of specialty compassionate cleaning and disinfection situations, including homicide cleanup, industrial accident cleanup and communicable disease remediation. At Aftermath, our number one goal is to provide assistance to families and businesses by remediating biohazard situations as a first step to getting life back to normal.
We cover most Michigan cities, including Kalamazoo, Battle Creek, Holland, Traverse City, Midland, and Cheboygan. Once you place a call or make an online request, our Customer Care Advisors will be able to guide you through the remediation process and deploy our local team immediately for homicide cleanup, suicide cleanup, accident cleanup, or other trauma scene cleaning.
These types of biohazard situations can be dangerous to those who attempt to clean them without the proper equipment, training and personal protective gear. Blood and bodily fluids have a good chance of carrying pathogens such as HIV, E. coli, Swine Flu, H1N1, or MRSA. For this reason, materials contaminated with blood must be transported to approved biohazard disposal sites, according to local, state and federal laws.
At Aftermath, our trained and highly qualified team members are empathetic and respectful to all of our clients. We hold a Medical Waste Producing Facility Permit, so you know your biohazardous waste is disposed of safely and in compliance with Michigan state law. We also will communicate with you regarding each step in the process until the job is complete.
If you are facing an accidental death, unattended death, or other trauma scene, Aftermath’s experienced Michigan crime scene cleanup teams are ready to remediate your home or business 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We have been handling the disinfection of contaminated areas and crime scenes since 1996.
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for professional and certified crime scene cleanup in the state of Michigan. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
4577 Lapeer Road
Orion, MI 48359
40600 Ann Arbor Road E
Plymouth, MI 48170
Biohazard & Crime scene Cleanup – Michigan State Requirements
- Must carry copy of license
- Surfaces easily cleanable
- Fully enclosed cargo area, impervious to leaks/spills
- Scale must be on vehicle
- Manifest must be kept on truck
- Permit No. Decal, Address, Phone no., Permitted Medical Waste Hauler 2-inch or taller, Biohazard symbol signage
- Measures to prevent vermin and putrescence
- Vehicle secure when unattended
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Transporter and facility name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Type and quantity of waste
- Date collected/date picked-up or delivered
- Stored no more than 90 days
- Stored to prevent rodents, insects and putrescence
- Michigan Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: 877-251-7373 or visit their website