5655 Riggins Ct, Suite 21
Reno, NV 89502
Nevada’s biohazard & crime SCENE cleanup specialists
Aftermath offers professional and courteous biohazard and crime scene cleanup services throughout the state of Nevada. We can reach most Nevada cities and be on-location within a few hours of your call.
We offer crime scene and biohazard cleaning services throughout Nevada, including:
Our experienced Nevada crime scene cleanup technicians are trained and certified in blood cleanup and biohazard removal, including the use of personal protective gear, full-face respirators, and biohazard remediation and disposal. They are also trained in the soft skills of dealing with families undergoing traumatic emotional situations.
Once our field supervisor arrives and looks over the scene, he or she will provide a written proposal for the work that needs to be done. To protect your privacy, we use discreetly marked vehicles, and before we begin work, we take as much time as needed to answer your questions about how long the process will take, how much it will cost, how much insurance will cover, and options for financing.
After containing and remediating all potential blood-borne pathogens and visible blood, which may carry HIV, MRSA, E. coli, or Hepatitis B or C, our technicians will remove any traumatic evidence and safely dispose of biohazardous wastes according to all applicable laws.
If you are facing an industrial accident, blood spill, or other trauma scene, Aftermath’s team of experienced and empathetic Nevada crime scene cleaners are ready to remediate your home or business 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. For over 20 years, Aftermath’s biohazard remediation specialists have provided friendly, efficient and professional disinfection services to families who have experienced unspeakable tragedies.
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for professional and certified crime scene cleanup in the state of Nevada. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
Biohazard & Crime SCENE Cleanup – Nevada State Requirements
- Must carry copy of license
- Surfaces easily cleanable
- Cannot transport other types of waste in same vehicle
- DOT #, Address, Phone no., Biohazard symbol signage
- Must deliver to transfer station (shop) or disposal location.
- Cannot transfer from vehicle to vehicle unless emergency (vehicle breaks down)
- Delivered to transfer or disposal site immediately upon completion of work
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Transporter and facility name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Type and quantity of waste
- Date collected/date picked-up or delivered
- Stored no more than 30 days, if so then refrigerate at 32 degrees F
- Separate area for storage marked with Biohazard Symbol, wording and “No unauthorized personnel”
- Nevada Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: (702) 486-2740 (southern NV) (775) 687-8428 (northern NV) or visit their website