Our certified professionals can help you with:
- unattended death
- homicide & suicide
- commercial & industrial accidents
- communicable disease disinfection
- specialty services
- blood cleanup
- biohazard remediation & disinfection
North Carolina’s biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
With strategically placed dispatch centers throughout North Carolina, Aftermath can respond to most North Carolina cities and be on-location within a few hours of your call. We offer crime scene and biohazard cleaning services throughout North Carolina, including:
- Mint Hill
- Indian Trail
Contact us today for rapid response assistance.
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for professional and certified crime scene cleanup in the state of North Carolina. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
157 Blue Bell Road
Greensboro, NC 27506
10721 John Price Road
Charlotte, NC 28273
160 Mine Lake CT
Raleigh, NC 27615
Biohazard & Crime Cleanup – North Carolina State Requirements
- Must carry copy of license
- Surfaces easily cleanable
- Cannot transport other types of waste in same vehicle
- DOT #, Address, Phone no., Biohazard symbol signage
- Must deliver to transfer station (shop) or disposal location.
- Cannot transfer from vehicle to vehicle unless emergency (vehicle breaks down)
- Delivered to transfer or disposal site immediately upon completion of work
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Transporter and facility name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Type and quantity of waste
- Date collected/date picked-up or delivered
- Stored no more than 30 days, if so then refrigerate at 32 degrees F
- Separate area for storage marked with Biohazard Symbol, wording and “No unauthorized personnel”
- North Carolina Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: (800) 826-6200 or visit their website