Our certified professionals can help you with:
- unattended death
- homicide & suicide
- commercial & industrial accidents
- communicable disease disinfection
- specialty services
- blood cleanup
- biohazard remediation & disinfection
South Dakota’s biohazard & crime SCENE cleanup specialists
Since 1996, Aftermath has been specializing in crime scene cleanup. Our team of courteous, discreet crime scene cleanup technicians deliver expert service locally and nationwide.
Our dispatch centers are strategically located throughout South Dakota. We cover most areas, including: Aberdeen, Brookings, Mitchell, Pierre, Rapid City, Sioux Falls, and Watertown.
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for professional and certified crime scene cleanup in the state of South Dakota. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
319 S. Coteau Street
Pierre, SD 57501
Biohazard & Crime SCENE Cleanup – South Dakota State Requirements
- Regulated waste shall be placed in containers which are closable, constructed to contain all contents and prevent leakage of fluids during handling, storage, transport or shipping, closed prior to removal to prevent spillage or protrusion of contents
- The employer shall train each employee with occupational exposure and training records shall be maintained for 3 years from the date on which the training occurred
- Fluorescent orange warning labels shall be affixed to containers of regulated waste, refrigerators and freezers containing blood or other potentially infectious material; and other containers used to store, transport or ship blood or other potentially infectious materials
- South Dakota Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services visit their website