Memphis, TN 38122
Our certified professionals can help you with:
- unattended death
- homicide & suicide
- commercial & industrial accidents
- communicable disease disinfection
- specialty services
- blood cleanup
- biohazard remediation & disinfection
Tennessee’s biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
Aftermath offers professional and compassionate crime scene cleanup services to homes and businesses throughout the state of Tennessee, from Memphis and Nashville to Chattanooga and Knoxville.
We have performed trauma cleanup, suicide cleanup, unattended death cleanup, and crime scene cleanup services nationwide for more than 20 years. Our only business is biohazards, and Aftermath specializes in providing comprehensive remediation of blood-borne pathogens, such as the H1N1 virus, Hepatitis B and C, HIV, or E. coli. These invisible microbes can cause severe illness or even death, if not properly and completely disinfected.
At Aftermath, we understand that facing an unexpected death or trauma scene is an excruciating experience. Our sensitive and compassionate field supervisors take as much time as needed to explain the remediation process, including insurance and payment options. The primary goal is to help restore homes and businesses to living condition as quickly and safely as possible to provide you with a peace of mind.
Our Tennessee remediation teams are trained in the use of safety equipment (PPE), and in biohazard protocols required to perform proper blood spill cleanup and disinfection. We contain and remediate all visible blood and bodily fluids, removing traumatic evidence from the scene, while following all local, state and federal regulations for transportation and disposal of biohazardous wastes. We also hold a Medical Waste Transporter License, so you know your biohazardous waste is disposed of safely and in compliance with Tennessee state law.
If you are facing an unattended death cleanup or biohazard cleanup, Aftermath’s Tennessee crime scene cleanup technicians are ready to remediate your home or business anywhere in the state, including Murfreesboro, Tullahoma, Brentwood, Clarksville or Dyersburg. Our teams are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for professional and qualified crime scene cleanup in the state of Tennessee. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
3086 Summer Avenue
Memphis, TN 38122
300 Montvue RD
Knoxville, TN 37919
Biohazard & Crime Cleanup – Tennessee State Requirements
- Must carry copy of license
- Surfaces easily cleanable
- Cannot transport other types of waste in same vehicle
- DOT #, Address, Phone no., Biohazard symbol signage
- Must deliver to transfer station (shop) or disposal location.
- Cannot transfer from vehicle to vehicle unless emergency (vehicle breaks down)
- Delivered to transfer or disposal site immediately upon completion of work
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Transporter and facility name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Type and quantity of waste
- Date collected/date picked-up or delivered
- Stored no more than 30 days, if so then refrigerate at 32 degrees F
- Separate area for storage marked with Biohazard Symbol, wording and “No unauthorized personnel”
- Tennessee Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: (615) 741-2734 or visit their website