Virginia’s biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
Aftermath Services LLC has provided professional disinfection services to hundreds of families nationwide. Our compassionate team of technicians handle some of the toughest biohazard and death scene cleanups, including suicide cleanup and unattended death cleanup. We also have experience with communicable disease remediation and accident cleanup. We provide fast, efficient assistance 24/7, every day of the year.
Our services are available throughout Virginia, including the following cities:
- Virginia Beach
- Newport News
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for professional and certified crime scene cleanup in the state of Virginia. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
4204-D Eubank Road
Richmond, VA 23231
Biohazard & Crime scene Cleanup – Virginia State Requirements
- Manifest must be kept on truck
- Enclosed cargo area with surfaces easily cleanable
- Permit No. Decal, Address, Phone no., Permitted Medical Waste Hauler 2-inch or taller, Biohazard symbol signage
- Must deliver to transfer station (shop) or disposal location within 72 hours
- Cannot transfer from vehicle to vehicle unless emergency (vehicle breaks down)
- Vehicle secure when unattended
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Transporter and facility name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Type and quantity of waste
- Date collected/date picked-up or delivered
- Stored no more than 30 days, if so then refrigerate at 32 degrees F
- Separate area for storage marked with Biohazard Symbol, wording and “No unauthorized personnel”
- Virginia Crime Victim Compensation Program:
- For information about statewide victim services call: (800) 552-4007 or visit their website