Charleston, WV 25313
Our certified professionals can help you with:
- unattended death
- homicide & suicide
- commercial & industrial accidents
- communicable disease disinfection
- specialty services
- blood cleanup
- biohazard remediation & disinfection
West Virginia’s biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
Aftermath Services has been handling complicated biohazard cleanup situations for over 20 years, nationwide. Our courteous team of crime scene cleaning technicians are experienced in handling many forms of trauma cleaning, including suicide cleanup, unattended death cleanup, and accident cleanup. We also hold an Infectious Medical Waste Program Certificate, so you know your biohazardous waste is disposed of safely and in compliance with West Virginia state law.
We provide specialty disinfection throughout West Virginia, including: Clarksburg, Fairmont, Huntington, Martinsburg, Morgantown, Parkersburg, Weirton, and Charleston.
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for certified and experienced crime scene cleanup in the state of West Virginia. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
5400 D Big Tyler Road
Charleston, WV 25313
Biohazard & Crime scene Cleanup – West Virginia State Requirements
- Vehicles shall be cleaned and disinfected following leakage or spills and shall carry a spill containment and cleanup kit
- Signage must include the international biohazard symbol; the words “infectious medical waste”, or “biomedical waste”, or “biohazard” or “regulated medical waste”; the number of the transporter’s permit issued by the secretary; and a placard in accordance with United States Department of Transportation requirements
- Waste shall be delivered within forty-five (45) days of its generation
- Waste areas shall be posted prominently with the international biohazard symbol and with warning signs located adjacent to the exterior of entry doors
- West Virginia Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: 877-562-6878 or visit their website