301 S. Bedford St, Ste 1
Madison, WI 53703
Our certified professionals can help you with:
- unattended death
- homicide & suicide
- commercial & industrial accidents
- communicable disease disinfection
- specialty services
- blood cleanup
- biohazard remediation & disinfection
Wisconsin’s biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
When a tragedy occurs, your family may have little time to worry about the cleanup. Professional death scene cleanup from Aftermath Services is the solution. Since 1996, our team of discreet and compassionate crime scene cleanup technicians have performed biohazard remediation services in over 18,000 homes and businesses nationwide. We also hold an Infectious Waste Transportation License, so you know your biohazardous waste is disposed of safely and in compliance with Wisconsin state law.
We offer crime scene cleanup services throughout Wisconsin, including Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Eau Claire and Janesville.
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for quick & safe crime scene cleanup in the state of Wisconsin. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
301 S. Bedford Street
Madison, WI 53703
Biohazard & Crime scene Cleanup – Wisconsin State Requirements
- Must carry copy of license
- Enclosed cargo area, impervious to leaks and spills, with surfaces that are easily cleanable
- Manifest must be kept on truck
- Scale must be on vehicle
- Permit Number decal on left door, address, phone number, permitted medical
- Waste Hauler 2inch or taller, biohazard symbol signage
- Vehicle secured when unattended
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Transporter and facility name, address, phone, and permit number
- Type and quantity of waste
- Date collected/date picked-up or delivered
- Tx facility name, address, phone and permit no.
- Kept for three years
- If kept for more than 72 hours then refrigerate at 45 degrees F
- Cannot be stored more than 30 days regardless of temperature
- Wisconsin Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: (800) 446-6564 or visit their website