Aftermath Services – Crime Scene Cleanup Company
Aftermath Services LLC is the only national bioremediation & biorecovery company, including specialty services such as crime scene cleanup and tear gas removal.
Biohazard cleanup situations involving unattended deaths, blood spills, crime scenes, suicides and other traumatic events are difficult and dangerous to remediate. Aftermath Services LLC has professionally handled blood cleanup, communicable disease decontamination and specialty sanitization since 1996.
Our company-owned network includes 32+ regional and mobile offices, staffed by hundreds of qualified professionals, providing business and residential customers with a full range of biorecovery and cleaning assistance in cases involving homicide, suicide, unattended death, personal accidents, industrial accidents, tear gas, and communicable disease (e.g. HIV, Hepatitis, C.diff, and MRSA) clean up.
Aftermath is dedicated to emergency rapid response—professional service technicians are available nationwide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Call us any time!
Links to our various social profiles and review sites:
- Aftermath: Cleaning Up after the CSI Goes Home (book by Gil Reavill) on Amazon
- Aftermath Videos on YouTube
- Facebook community: Aftermath Services Facebook – Official Profile
- Facebook community: Aftermath Cares for Law Enforcement
- DexKnows Profile and Aftermath Inc Reviews
- Aftermath Services on Manta