Crime Scene Cleaning Services - Aftermath
Once police officers and other law enforcement officials have processed a crime scene, the crime scene cleaning process can begin. While it is often perceived that the police officers or crime scene investigators clean up the crime scene once it has been processed, the reality is that law enforcement officials do not have the means to perform this sort of specialized service. Therefore, the responsibility of cleaning and restoring the crime scene is left largely to that of the family.
Cleaning a crime scene is no simple task. Besides blood, there are often fingerprint dust and chemicals, tear gas, and significant structural damage to the home or property, making it difficult for family members to even know where to begin. This is where a crime scene cleaning service can help.
Crime Scene Cleaning From an Industry Leader
For families who have had a homicide, suicide, or other serious blood spill in their home, restoring the scene quickly and discreetly is an essential milestone on their journey to recovery. At Aftermath, our job is to help lift some of this burden and provide compassionate, customer-focused care in the delivery of our services.
What does a crime scene cleaning company do?
The main goal of any crime scene cleaning company (also known as a bioremediation company) is to disinfect the scene, remove all contaminated material, and restore the home or property to a safe and healthy state. Many bioremediation professionals work closely with local police, medical examiners, and other agencies to ensure the families receive the proper support. In fact, 1 out of 5 police officers and detectives said they recommend crime scene cleaning business to Aftermath.
How does Aftermath differ from other crime scene cleaning services?
Aftermath goes beyond cleaning. The Aftermath Way is a mindset shared by all of our employees: we believe our customers deserve the highest quality service and should be treated with dignity and respect. Additionally, we maintain the highest standards in crime scene cleaning services through:
- Emergency rapid response. Our service technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Specifically designed cleaning agents. When it comes to cleaning potential biohazards, soap and water is not enough. Aftermath uses proprietary cleaning agents that effectively clean, sanitize, and deodorize the crime scene, returning it to a safe condition.
- Personal protective equipment. Our technicians wear personal protective equipment (PPE) and respirators while on site to ensure their own safety and to reduce cross contamination.
- Compliance. Aftermath is compliant with all EPA, DOT, state, and local regulations. Additionally, we can offer proof of general liability, workers’ compensation, environmental liability, and property damage insurance.
- Nationwide access. We are a national company with offices throughout the United States.
- Community Outreach. We support public health education through special training, learning materials, brochures, local sponsorships, and volunteer work.
If you or someone you know is facing a blood spill, death cleanup, or other trauma cleanup, you can trust Aftermath to safely remediate your home or business. Backed by almost 20 years of experience, our professional and innovative cleaning process delivers hospital-grade sanitization to help protect you from bloodborne viruses and dangerous bacteria. To learn more about how Aftermath can compassionately and discreetly assist with bioremediation cleanup, contact us today.