Middletown, CT 06457
Our certified professionals can help you with:
- unattended death
- homicide & suicide
- commercial & industrial accidents
- communicable disease disinfection
- specialty services
- blood cleanup
- biohazard remediation & disinfection
Connecticut’s biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
As the nation’s top provider of crime scene cleanup services, Aftermath offers professional and compassionate cleanup in your local area 24/7/365. Aftermath can reach most Connecticut cities and be on-location within just a few hours of your call, so we’re there whenever you need us, day or night.
We offer crime scene and biohazard cleaning services throughout the state of Connecticut, including the cities of:
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for experienced and professional crime scene cleanup in the state of Connecticut. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
635 New Park Ave Building 4D
West Hartford, CT 06110
67 Burnside Ave
East Hartford, CT 06108
Biohazard & Crime scene Cleanup – Connecticut State Requirements
- Must carry copy of license
- Surfaces easily cleanable
- Cannot transport other types of waste in same vehicle
- DOT #, Address, Phone no., Biohazard symbol signage
- Must deliver to transfer station (shop) or disposal location.
- Cannot transfer from vehicle to vehicle unless emergency (vehicle breaks down)
- Delivered to transfer or disposal site immediately upon completion of work
- Generator name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Transporter and facility name, address, phone, and permit no.
- Type and quantity of waste
- Date collected/date picked-up or delivered
- Stored no more than 30 days, if so then refrigerate at 32 degrees F
- Separate area for storage marked with Biohazard Symbol, wording and “No unauthorized personnel”