160 Greentree Drive Suite 101
Dover, DE 19904
Delaware’s biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
Since 1996, Aftermath has been helping families who are experiencing the difficult prospect of biohazard cleanup, including unattended death cleanup, suicide cleanup, or blood cleanup. Our professional team of courteous, discreet crime scene cleanup technicians deliver expert biohazard remediation assistance in Delaware and nationwide.
Our specialty cleaning services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with dispatch centers strategically located throughout the state. We hold a Delaware Solid Waste Transporter Permit, so you know your biohazardous waste is disposed of safely and in compliance with Delaware state law. We also cover most major metropolitan areas, including: Newark, Bear, Dover, Middletown, and Wilmington.
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for quick & safe crime scene cleanup in the state of Delaware. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
160 Greentree Drive
Dover, DE 19904
Biohazard & Crime scene Cleanup – Delaware State Requirements
- Permit No., DOT #, Name and address, Biohazard universal symbol, Infectious waste on cargo doors signage
- Separate cargo from passenger
- Cargo compartment must be disinfected
- 15 days of storage, kept free of rodents, pests
- Waste generated at a site in Delaware cannot be taken off the truck unless it is taken to a permitted storage facility or disposal facility
- Contains permit number, hauler name, hauler address, and disposal facility information
- Lists number of boxes, serial number, and weights
- Signed by hauler and disposal facility
- Original sent to corporate and kept for 3 years
- Requires transfer station permit
- Delaware Crime Victim Compensation Program
- For information about statewide victim services call: 800-464-HELP or visit their website