Our certified professionals can help you with:
- unattended death
- homicide & suicide
- commercial & industrial accidents
- communicable disease disinfection
- specialty services
- blood cleanup
- biohazard remediation & disinfection
Florida’s biohazard & crime scene cleanup specialists
Aftermath is dedicated to easing emotional trauma at a time when it matters most by offering compassionate and professional death cleanup services to families and businesses in the state of Florida. Our only business is biohazards, and our crime scene cleanup teams are available to help in a wide variety of specialty biohazard cleaning and disinfection situations. We provide blood cleanup, suicide cleanup, crime scene cleanup, trauma cleaning, and unattended death cleanup services at locations throughout Florida, including Clearwater, Tampa, Ft. Meyers, St. Petersburg, Bradenton, Spring Hill and Sarasota.
For more than 20 years, Aftermath’s sensitive and highly experienced biohazard cleanup professionals have specialized in handling the most difficult of situations. Our regional dispatch centers are strategically located throughout Florida in order to provide fast local service.
Aftermath’s highly trained Florida crime scene cleanup technicians use proprietary processes and cleaning solutions. After removing traumatic evidence, reducing the risk of future damage and recurring odors, they properly disinfect any bloodborne pathogens, such as HIV, Hepatitis B and C, and the H1N1 flu virus. We follow the strictest quality and safety standards in compliance with state and federal environmental agencies, and other regulatory bodies.
We work with most insurance firms and are fully licensed and insured. We hold a Broward-Storage Permit, Broward-Waste Transporter Permit and a Biomedical Waste Permit, so you know your biohazardous waste is disposed of safely and in compliance with Florida state law. Aftermath stands ready to help families and property owners to quickly move past the tragedy, with our team of discreet, professional crime scene cleaners available 24/7/365.
Call us today and learn how Aftermath can help you restore and protect the health of your home or business, while lifting the burden of trauma cleanup from your shoulders.
- Boca Raton
- Cape Coral
- Tampa Bay area
- Ft. Lauderdale
- Ft. Meyers
- Pompano Beach
- Port St. Lucie
- St. Petersburg
Aftermath Services LLC
Contact Aftermath for certified and experienced crime scene cleanup in the state of Florida. A nationwide leader, Aftermath is available 24/7/365.
4302 East 10th Avenue, Unit 105
Tampa, FL 33605
1441 SW 12 Avenue
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
10418 New Berlin Road
Jacksonville, FL 32226
1200 South Pine Island Road
Plantation, FL 33324
Biohazard & Crime scene Cleanup – Florida State Requirements
- DOH number, DOT #, Name and address, Biohazard universal symbol at least 6″ in diameter signage
- Impervious to leaks and spills
- Completely secured when unattended
- Non porous cleanable surfaces
- Cargo compartment must be disinfected
- Must be taken to transfer or treatment facility within 72 hours
- Intermodal transfers are allowed provided shipping seals remain intact
- Contains permit number, hauler name, hauler address, and disposal facility information
- Lists number of boxes, serial number, and weights
- Signed by hauler and disposal facility
- Original sent to corporate
- Kept for three years
- Stored no more than 30 days, if so then refrigerate at 32 degrees F
- Impervious to rodents, insects and odor
- Florida Crime Victim Compensation Program:
- For information about statewide victim services call: (800) 226-6667 or visit their website